Cell-water deficit regulates expression of rpoC1C2 (RNA polymerase) at the level of mRNA in desiccation-tolerant Nostoc commune UTEX 584 (Cyanobacteria)
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 126, Issue 2, pages 159–164, February 1995
How to Cite
Xie, W.-q., Tice, D. and Potts, M. (1995), Cell-water deficit regulates expression of rpoC1C2 (RNA polymerase) at the level of mRNA in desiccation-tolerant Nostoc commune UTEX 584 (Cyanobacteria). FEMS Microbiology Letters, 126: 159–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1995.tb07410.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
- (Received 5 October 1994, Accepted 15 December 1994)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!