Structure and partitioning of bacterial DNA: determined by a balance of compaction and expansion forces?
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 131, Issue 3, pages 235–242, September 1995
How to Cite
Woldringh, C. L., Jensen, P. R. and Westerhoff, H. V. (1995), Structure and partitioning of bacterial DNA: determined by a balance of compaction and expansion forces?. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 131: 235–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1995.tb07782.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
- (Received 18 May 1995, Revised 19 June 1995, Accepted 19 June 1995)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!