Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Houston, TX 77225, USA.
Expression and sequence analysis of a Treponema pallidum gene, tpn38(b), encoding an exported protein with homology to T. pallidum and Borrelia burgdorferi proteins
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 135, Issue 1, pages 57–63, January 1996
How to Cite
Stamm, L. V., Hardham, J. M. and Frye, J. G. (1996), Expression and sequence analysis of a Treponema pallidum gene, tpn38(b), encoding an exported protein with homology to T. pallidum and Borrelia burgdorferi proteins. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 135: 57–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1996.tb07966.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
- (Received 8 September 1995, Accepted 16 October 1995)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!