Characterization of an alkaline lipase from Proteus vulgaris K80 and the DNA sequence of the encoding gene
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 135, Issue 1, pages 117–121, January 1996
How to Cite
Kim, H.-K., Lee, J.-K., Kim, H. and Oh, T.-K. (1996), Characterization of an alkaline lipase from Proteus vulgaris K80 and the DNA sequence of the encoding gene. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 135: 117–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1996.tb07975.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
- (Received 5 September 1995, Revised 26 October 1995, Accepted 2 November 1995)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!