Differentiation between human and ovine isolates of Bordetellaparapertussis using pulsed-field gel electrophoresis
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 135, Issue 1, pages 131–135, January 1996
How to Cite
Porter, J.F., Connor, K. and Donachie, W. (1996), Differentiation between human and ovine isolates of Bordetellaparapertussis using pulsed-field gel electrophoresis. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 135: 131–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1996.tb07977.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
- (Received 11 August 1995, Revised 23 October 1995, Accepted 7 November 1995)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!