A leader open reading frame is essential for the expression in Escherichia coli of GC-rich leuB gene of an extreme thermophile, Thermus thermophilus
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 135, Issue 1, pages 137–142, January 1996
How to Cite
Ishida, M. and Oshima, T. (1996), A leader open reading frame is essential for the expression in Escherichia coli of GC-rich leuB gene of an extreme thermophile, Thermus thermophilus. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 135: 137–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1996.tb07978.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
- (Received 7 November 1995, Accepted 13 November 1995)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!