Genotyping human and bovine isolates of Cryptosporidium parvum by polymerase chain reaction-restriction fragment length polymorphism analysis of a repetitive DNA sequence
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 137, Issue 2-3, pages 207–211, April 1996
How to Cite
Bonnin, A., Fourmaux, M. N., Dubremetz, J. F., Nelson, R. G., Gobet, P., Harly, G., Buisson, M., Puygauthier-Toubas, D., Gabriel-Pospisil, F., Naciri, M. and Camerlynck, P. (1996), Genotyping human and bovine isolates of Cryptosporidium parvum by polymerase chain reaction-restriction fragment length polymorphism analysis of a repetitive DNA sequence. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 137: 207–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1996.tb08107.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
- (Received 1 February 1996, Accepted 2 February 1996)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!