Bacillus polymyxa stimulates increased Rhizobium etli populations and nodulation when co-resident in the rhizosphere of Phaseolus vulgaris
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 142, Issue 2-3, pages 271–276, September 1996
How to Cite
Petersen, D. J., Srinivasan, M. and Chanway, C. P. (1996), Bacillus polymyxa stimulates increased Rhizobium etli populations and nodulation when co-resident in the rhizosphere of Phaseolus vulgaris. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 142: 271–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1996.tb08442.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
- (Received 11 April 1996, Revised 13 June 1996, Accepted 14 June 1996)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!