This study was performed as partial fulfillment towards a Ph.D. degree.
Adhesion of Candida albicans mutant strains to host tissue
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 163, Issue 2, pages 121–127, June 1998
How to Cite
Roth-Ben Arie, Z., Altboum, Z., Sandovsky-Losica, H. and Segal, E. (1998), Adhesion of Candida albicans mutant strains to host tissue. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 163: 121–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1998.tb13035.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
- Received 15 October 1997, Accepted 7 April 1998
- 3Ofek, I. and Doyle, R.J. (1994) in: Bacterial Adhesion to Cells and Tissues, p. 1. Chapman and Hall, New York.
- 41994) Candida species and virulence. ASM News 60, 313–318.(
- 61985) Genetics evidence for role of extracellular proteinase in virulence of Candida albicans. Infect. Immun. 49, 571–575., Lehman, D., Good, C. and Magee, P.T. (
- 81992) Virulence of Candida albicans mutants. Mycoses 31, 9–16.(
- 14Hollander, A. (Ed.) (1971) Chemical Mutagenes – Principles and Methods for Their Detection, Vol. 1. Plenum Press, New York.
- 15Roth, Z., Altboum, Z., Berdicevsky, I. and Segal, E. (1996) Isolation of a petite mutation in Candida albicans. ASM Conference on Candida and Candidiasis, San Diego, CA (abstract).
- 16Sherman, F., Fink, G.R. and Lawrence, C.W. (1978) Methods in Yeast Genetics. Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, Cold Spring Harbor, NY.
- 191983) In vitro adherence of Candida albicans to mucosal surfaces. Ann. Microbiol. 134, 293–306., Segal, E. and Barr-Nea, L. (
- 201995) Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for assessment of adherent of Candida albicans to human buccal epithelial cells. J. Mycol. Med. 5, 71–74., Carmeli, S., Gov, Y. and Segal, E. (
- 221990) Virulence of a wild-type parent and a petite mutant of Candida albicans toward rats. Jpn J. Oral Biol. 32, 702–705., Akoi, S., Nakamura, Y. and Masuhara, T. (