Destruction of Salmonella typhimurium, Escherichia coli O157:H7 and Listeria monocytogenes in chicken manure by drying and/or gassing with ammonia
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 171, Issue 2, pages 179–182, February 1999
How to Cite
Himathongkham, S. and Riemann, H. (1999), Destruction of Salmonella typhimurium, Escherichia coli O157:H7 and Listeria monocytogenes in chicken manure by drying and/or gassing with ammonia. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 171: 179–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1999.tb13430.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Received 29 October 1998, Revised 21 December 1998, Accepted 22 December 1998
- 41951) The microflora of poultry house litter. Poult. Sci. 30, 381–388., Winter, A.R. and Sutton, T.S. (
- 5Andrew, W.H., June, G.A., Sherrod, P.S., Mammack, T.S. and Amaguana, R.M. (1995) Salmonella. In: Bacteriological Analytical Manual (8th edn.). AOAC International, Gaithersburg, MD.
- 6Fisher, R.A. and Yates, F. (1963) Statistical Tables for Biological Research, 6th edn. Hafner, New York.
- 9Task Force Report No. 128 (1996) Council for Agricultural Science and Technology. 4420 Wat Lincoln Way, Ames, IA.