Molecular cloning and phylogenetic analysis of the small cytoplasmic RNA from Listeria monocytogenes
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 173, Issue 1, pages 47–53, April 1999
How to Cite
Barry, T., Kelly, M., Glynn, B. and Peden, J. (1999), Molecular cloning and phylogenetic analysis of the small cytoplasmic RNA from Listeria monocytogenes. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 173: 47–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.1999.tb13483.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
- Received 11 January 1999, Accepted 27 January 1999
- 4Struck, J.C.R., Toschka, H.Y. and Erdmann, V.A. (1988) Nucleotide sequence of the 4.5S RNA gene from T. thermophilus HB8. NAR 16, 9042.
- 6Samuelsson, T. and Guindy, Y. (1990) Nucleotide sequence of a M. mycoides RNA which is homologous to E. coli 4.5S RNA. NAR 18, 4938.
- 8Ushida, C. and Muto, A. (1993) Small stable RNAs in M. capricolum. Nucleic Acids Symp. Ser. 157–158.
- 13Sambrook, J., Fritsch, E.F. and Maniatis, T. (1989) Molecular Cloning, A Laboratory Manual, 2nd edn., Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, Cold Spring Habor, NY.
- 14Barry, T., Geary, S., Hannify, S., MacGearailt, C., Shalloo, M., Heery, D., Gannon, F. and Powell, R. (1992) A rapid method for the isolation of total cellular RNA from microorganisms. NAR 20, 4940.
- 20Sharp, P.M., Nolan, N.C. and Devine, K.M. (1995) Evolution of gene sequences between and within species of Bacillus. In: Population Genetics of Bacteria (Baumberg, S., Young, J.P.W., Wellington, E.M.H. and Saunders, J.R., Eds.), SGM Symposium volume, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge.