Persistence of vancomycin-resistant enterococci (VRE) on Norwegian broiler farms
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 191, Issue 2, pages 255–258, October 2000
How to Cite
Borgen, K., Sørum, M., Kruse, H. and Wasteson, Y. (2000), Persistence of vancomycin-resistant enterococci (VRE) on Norwegian broiler farms. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 191: 255–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.2000.tb09348.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2006
- Received 21 July 2000, Revised 17 August 2000, Accepted 24 August 2000
- Borgen, K., Simonsen, G.S., Sundsfjord, A., Wasteson, Y., Olsvik, Ø. and Kruse, K. (2000) Continuing high prevalence of VanA-type vancomycin-resistant enterococci on Norwegian poultry farms three years after avoparcin was banned. J. Appl. Microbiol., in press.
- Johnsen, P., Simonsen, G.S., Olsvik, Ø. and Sundsfjord, A. (2000) In vitro studies of competitive fitness between isogenic vancomycin resistant and sensitive Enterococcus faecium strains (Abstract). In: 1st International ASM Conference on Enterococci: Pathogenesis, Biology and Antibiotic Resistance. Banff, Alberta, Canada, February 27–March 2, 2000.