Present address: A. Nicole Trombert, Centro de Genómica y Bioinformática, Instituto de Biotecnología, Universidad Mayor, Santiago, Chile.
A holin remnant protein encoded by STY1365 is involved in envelope stability of Salmonella enterica serovar Typhi
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
© 2011 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 321, Issue 1, pages 58–66, August 2011
How to Cite
Rodas, P. I., Trombert, A. N. and Mora, G. C. (2011), A holin remnant protein encoded by STY1365 is involved in envelope stability of Salmonella enterica serovar Typhi. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 321: 58–66. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.2011.02310.x
Editor: Stephen Smith
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2011 10:12AM EST
- Received 19 April 2011; revised 10 May 2011; accepted 11 May 2011., Final version published online 6 June 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!