Differential gene expression in planktonic and biofilm cells of multiple antibiotic-resistant SalmonellaTyphimurium and Staphylococcus aureus
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 325, Issue 2, pages 180–188, December 2011
How to Cite
He, X. and Ahn, J. (2011), Differential gene expression in planktonic and biofilm cells of multiple antibiotic-resistant SalmonellaTyphimurium and Staphylococcus aureus. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 325: 180–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.2011.02429.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 OCT 2011 02:27PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2011
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2011-0026113
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!