Decoding the roles of pilotins and accessory proteins in secretin escort services
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 328, Issue 1, pages 1–12, March 2012
How to Cite
Koo, J., Burrows, L. L. and Lynne Howell, P. (2012), Decoding the roles of pilotins and accessory proteins in secretin escort services. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 328: 1–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.2011.02464.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2011 03:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2011
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!