Ichthyophthirius multifiliis as a potential vector of Edwardsiella ictaluri in channel catfish
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 329, Issue 2, pages 160–167, April 2012
How to Cite
Xu, D.-H., Shoemaker, C. A. and Klesius, P. H. (2012), Ichthyophthirius multifiliis as a potential vector of Edwardsiella ictaluri in channel catfish. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 329: 160–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.2012.02518.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2012 06:45PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2012
- USDA/ARS CRIS Project. Grant Number: #6420-32000-024-00D
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!