Diversity of 5S rRNA genes within individual prokaryotic genomes
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 335, Issue 1, pages 11–18, October 2012
How to Cite
Pei, A., Li, H., Oberdorf, W. E., Alekseyenko, A. V., Parsons, T., Yang, L., Gerz, E. A., Lee, P., Xiang, C., Nossa, C. W. and Pei, Z. (2012), Diversity of 5S rRNA genes within individual prokaryotic genomes. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 335: 11–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.2012.02632.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2012 12:40PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2012
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research. Grant Numbers: UH3CA140233, R01AI063477, R01CA159036, R03CA159414, U19DE018385, 1UL1RR029893
- National Center for Research Resources, National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!