An untapped bacterial cellulolytic community enriched from coastal marine sediment under anaerobic and thermophilic conditions
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 335, Issue 1, pages 39–46, October 2012
How to Cite
Ji, S., Wang, S., Tan, Y., Chen, X., Schwarz, W. and Li, F. (2012), An untapped bacterial cellulolytic community enriched from coastal marine sediment under anaerobic and thermophilic conditions. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 335: 39–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.2012.02636.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2012 12:44PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB707404
- National Key Technology R&D Research Program. Grant Number: 2011BAD22B02-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!