Identification of amino acid residues important for the function of Agrobacterium tumefaciens Irr protein
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 335, Issue 1, pages 68–77, October 2012
How to Cite
Bhubhanil, S., Ruangkiattikul, N., Niamyim, P., Chamsing, J., Ngok-ngam, P., Sukchawalit, R. and Mongkolsuk, S. (2012), Identification of amino acid residues important for the function of Agrobacterium tumefaciens Irr protein. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 335: 68–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.2012.02638.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUL 2012 12:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2012
- Chulabhorn Research Institute
- Thailand Research Fund. Grant Number: RSA5380004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!