Co-occurrence and distribution of nitrite-dependent anaerobic ammonium and methane-oxidizing bacteria in a paddy soil
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 336, Issue 2, pages 79–88, November 2012
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Zhu, G., Harhangi, H. R., Zhu, B., Jetten, M. S.M., Yin, C. and Op den Camp, H. J.M. (2012), Co-occurrence and distribution of nitrite-dependent anaerobic ammonium and methane-oxidizing bacteria in a paddy soil. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 336: 79–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.2012.02654.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 AUG 2012 07:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21077119
- Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KZCX2-EW-410-01
- State Key Joint Laboratory of Environment Simulation and Pollution Control. Grant Number: 12L03ESPC
- Beijing Nova Program. Grant Number: 2011095
- K. C. Wong Education Foundation. Grant Number: 232937
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!