Functional analysis of an S-adenosylhomocysteine hydrolase homolog of chestnut blight fungus
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Letters
Volume 336, Issue 1, pages 64–72, November 2012
How to Cite
Liao, S., Li, R., Shi, L., Wang, J., Shang, J., Zhu, P. and Chen, B. (2012), Functional analysis of an S-adenosylhomocysteine hydrolase homolog of chestnut blight fungus. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 336: 64–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6968.2012.02657.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 AUG 2012 07:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31170137, 30130020, 39925003
- International Collaboration Key Project. Grant Number: 2001CB711104
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!