A proposed role of oxalic acid in wood decay systems of wood-rotting basidiomycetes
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Reviews
Volume 13, Issue 2-3, pages 285–295, March 1994
How to Cite
Shimada, M., Ma, D.-B., Akamatsu, Y. and Hattori, T. (1994), A proposed role of oxalic acid in wood decay systems of wood-rotting basidiomycetes. FEMS Microbiology Reviews, 13: 285–295. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6976.1994.tb00049.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!