Xylanases in bleaching: From an idea to the industry
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Reviews
Volume 13, Issue 2-3, pages 335–350, March 1994
How to Cite
Viikari, L., Kantelinen, A., Sundquist, J. and Linko, M. (1994), Xylanases in bleaching: From an idea to the industry. FEMS Microbiology Reviews, 13: 335–350. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6976.1994.tb00053.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!