Post-transcriptional controls in bacteriophage T4: roles of the sequence-specific endoribonuclease RegB
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Reviews
Volume 17, Issue 1-2, pages 141–150, August 1995
How to Cite
Sanson, B. and Uzan, M. (1995), Post-transcriptional controls in bacteriophage T4: roles of the sequence-specific endoribonuclease RegB. FEMS Microbiology Reviews, 17: 141–150. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6976.1995.tb00196.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!