Extremophile research in the European Union: from fundamental aspects to industrial expectations
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Reviews
Volume 18, Issue 2-3, pages 89–92, May 1996
How to Cite
Aguilar, A. (1996), Extremophile research in the European Union: from fundamental aspects to industrial expectations. FEMS Microbiology Reviews, 18: 89–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6976.1996.tb00228.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!