Tel.: +49 (431) 880 4330 (secretary), +49 (431) 880 4334 (office); Fax: +49 (431) 880 2194.
Archaeal transcription factors and their role in transcription initiation
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Reviews
Volume 18, Issue 2-3, pages 159–171, May 1996
How to Cite
Thomm, M. (1996), Archaeal transcription factors and their role in transcription initiation. FEMS Microbiology Reviews, 18: 159–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6976.1996.tb00234.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!