Viruses, plasmids and other genetic elements of thermophilic and hyperthermophilic Archaea
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Reviews
Volume 18, Issue 2-3, pages 225–236, May 1996
How to Cite
Zillig, W., Prangishvili, D., Schleper, C., Elferink, M., Holz, I., Albers, S., Janekovic, D. and Götz, D. (1996), Viruses, plasmids and other genetic elements of thermophilic and hyperthermophilic Archaea. FEMS Microbiology Reviews, 18: 225–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6976.1996.tb00239.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!