Editor: Lee Kroos
Broad-specificity efflux pumps and their role in multidrug resistance of Gram-negative bacteria
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2011
© 2011 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Reviews
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 340–363, March 2012
How to Cite
Nikaido, H. and Pagès, J.-M. (2012), Broad-specificity efflux pumps and their role in multidrug resistance of Gram-negative bacteria. FEMS Microbiology Reviews, 36: 340–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6976.2011.00290.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2011 12:16PM EST
- Received 11 March 2011; revised 30 May 2011; accepted 1 June 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!