Plasmids foster diversification and adaptation of bacterial populations in soil
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Reviews
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 1083–1104, November 2012
How to Cite
Heuer, H. and Smalla, K. (2012), Plasmids foster diversification and adaptation of bacterial populations in soil. FEMS Microbiology Reviews, 36: 1083–1104. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6976.2012.00337.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAR 2012 05:18PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2011
- EU-Project Metaexplore. Grant Numbers: DFG FOR566 SM59/12-1, DFG SPP1315 SM59/8-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!