Human pathogens utilize host extracellular matrix proteins laminin and collagen for adhesion and invasion of the host
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Reviews
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 1122–1180, November 2012
How to Cite
Singh, B., Fleury, C., Jalalvand, F. and Riesbeck, K. (2012), Human pathogens utilize host extracellular matrix proteins laminin and collagen for adhesion and invasion of the host. FEMS Microbiology Reviews, 36: 1122–1180. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6976.2012.00340.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 APR 2012 08:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!