Insights into the resistance and resilience of the soil microbial community
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Reviews
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 112–129, March 2013
How to Cite
Griffiths, B. S. and Philippot, L. (2013), Insights into the resistance and resilience of the soil microbial community. FEMS Microbiology Reviews, 37: 112–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6976.2012.00343.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAY 2012 08:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2011
- Science Foundation Ireland. Grant Number: 07/SK/B1236b
- European Commission. Grant Number: FP7-264465
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!