Endothelial progenitor cells: past, state of the art, and future
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 488–497, October 2004
How to Cite
Iwami, Y., Masuda, H. and Asahara, T. (2004), Endothelial progenitor cells: past, state of the art, and future. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 8: 488–497. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2004.tb00473.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Received: October 10, 2004; Accepted: November 8, 2004
Total views by type:
Publication date: 1 May 2007. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 27 Aug 2014.
- Total views: 164
- Total PDF views: 163
- Total HTML views: 1
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.