Inwardly rectifying potassium channels (Kir) in central nervous system glia: a special role for Kir4.1 in glial functions
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2007
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 33–44, January 2006
How to Cite
Butt, A. M. and Kalsi, A. (2006), Inwardly rectifying potassium channels (Kir) in central nervous system glia: a special role for Kir4.1 in glial functions. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 10: 33–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2006.tb00289.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2007
- Received: December 13, 2005; Accepted: February 15, 2006
Total views by type:
Publication date: 15 Mar 2007. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 1 Oct 2015.
- Total views: 1311
- Total PDF views: 1154
- Total HTML views: 157
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.