These authors contributed equally to this study.
Human topoisomerase II-α is highly expressed in sinonasal-inverted papilloma, but not in inflammatory polyp
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 12, Issue 5a, pages 1551–1558, September/October 2008
How to Cite
Hadar, T., Shvero, J., Yaniv, E., Shvili, I., Leabu, M. and Koren, R. (2008), Human topoisomerase II-α is highly expressed in sinonasal-inverted papilloma, but not in inflammatory polyp. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 12: 1551–1558. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2008.00381.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2008
- Received: January 31, 2008; Accepted: May 1, 2008
Total views by type:
Publication date: 9 Jun 2008. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 1 Oct 2014.
- Total views: 244
- Total PDF views: 102
- Total HTML views: 142
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.