Guest Editor: M. Ivan
microRNAs: tiny regulators of synapse function in development and disease
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 12, Issue 5a, pages 1466–1476, September/October 2008
How to Cite
Bicker, S. and Schratt, G. (2008), microRNAs: tiny regulators of synapse function in development and disease. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 12: 1466–1476. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2008.00400.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Received: April 11, 2008; Accepted: June 20, 2008
Total views by type:
Publication date: 8 Jul 2008. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 1 Jul 2015.
- Total views: 928
- Total PDF views: 316
- Total HTML views: 612
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.