High aldehyde dehydrogenase and expression of cancer stem cell markers selects for breast cancer cells with enhanced malignant and metastatic ability
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 13, Issue 8b, pages 2236–2252, August 2009
How to Cite
Croker, A. K., Goodale, D., Chu, J., Postenka, C., Hedley, B. D., Hess, D. A. and Allan, A. L. (2009), High aldehyde dehydrogenase and expression of cancer stem cell markers selects for breast cancer cells with enhanced malignant and metastatic ability. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 13: 2236–2252. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2008.00455.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2008
- Received: March 20, 2008; Accepted: July 28, 2008
Total views by type:
Publication date: 4 Aug 2008. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 1 Jul 2015.
- Total views: 7085
- Total PDF views: 2226
- Total HTML views: 4859
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.