These authors contributed equally to this manuscript.
Developmental tumourigenesis: NCAM as a putative marker for the malignant renal stem/progenitor cell population
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 13, Issue 8b, pages 1792–1808, August 2009
How to Cite
Pode-Shakked, N., Metsuyanim, S., Rom-Gross, E., Mor, Y., Fridman, E., Goldstein, I., Amariglio, N., Rechavi, G., Keshet, G. and Dekel, B. (2009), Developmental tumourigenesis: NCAM as a putative marker for the malignant renal stem/progenitor cell population. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 13: 1792–1808. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2008.00607.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2008
- Received: April 28, 2008; Accepted: October 27, 2008
Total views by type:
Publication date: 16 Dec 2008. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 18 Apr 2014.
- Total views: 381
- Total PDF views: 157
- Total HTML views: 224
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.