Antagomir-mediated silencing of endothelial cell specific microRNA-126 impairs ischemia-induced angiogenesis
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2008
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 13, Issue 8a, pages 1577–1585, August 2009
How to Cite
van Solingen, C., Seghers, L., Bijkerk, R., Duijs, J. M.G.J., Roeten, M. K., van Oeveren-Rietdijk, A. M., Baelde, H. J., Monge, M., Vos, J. B., de Boer, H. C., Quax, P. H.A., Rabelink, T. J. and Jan van Zonneveld, A. (2009), Antagomir-mediated silencing of endothelial cell specific microRNA-126 impairs ischemia-induced angiogenesis. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 13: 1577–1585. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2008.00613.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2008
- Received: October 17, 2008; Accepted: December 3, 2008
Total views by type:
Publication date: 16 Dec 2008. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 22 Aug 2014.
- Total views: 1827
- Total PDF views: 922
- Total HTML views: 905
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.