VEGF is a mediator of the renoprotective effects of multipotent marrow stromal cells in acute kidney injury
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
No claim to original US government works Journal compilation © 2009 Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 13, Issue 8b, pages 2109–2114, August 2009
How to Cite
Tögel, F., Zhang, P., Hu, Z. and Westenfelder, C. (2009), VEGF is a mediator of the renoprotective effects of multipotent marrow stromal cells in acute kidney injury. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 13: 2109–2114. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2008.00641.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Received: May 5, 2008; Accepted: December 18, 2008
Total views by type:
Publication date: 29 Dec 2008. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 1 Oct 2015.
- Total views: 803
- Total PDF views: 350
- Total HTML views: 453
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.