These authors contributed equally.
Human liver stem cell-derived microvesicles accelerate hepatic regeneration in hepatectomized rats
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2010 Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 14, Issue 6b, pages 1605–1618, June 2010
How to Cite
Herrera, M. B., Fonsato, V., Gatti, S., Deregibus, M. C., Sordi, A., Cantarella, D., Calogero, R., Bussolati, B., Tetta, C. and Camussi, G. (2010), Human liver stem cell-derived microvesicles accelerate hepatic regeneration in hepatectomized rats. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 14: 1605–1618. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2009.00860.x
Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out at http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/onlineopen#OnlineOpen_Terms
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2009
- Received: April 17, 2009; Accepted: July 10, 2009
Total views by type:
Publication date: 24 Jul 2009. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 1 Apr 2016.
- Total views: 1781
- Total PDF views: 738
- Total HTML views: 1043
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.