These authors contributed equally to this study.
Thymic involution, a co-morbidity factor in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2010 Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 2470–2482, October 2010
How to Cite
Seksenyan, A., Ron-Harel, N., Azoulay, D., Cahalon, L., Cardon, M., Rogeri, P., Ko, M. K., Weil, M., Bulvik, S., Rechavi, G., Amariglio, N., Konen, E., Koronyo-Hamaoui, M., Somech, R. and Schwartz, M. (2010), Thymic involution, a co-morbidity factor in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 14: 2470–2482. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2009.00863.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2009
- Received: December 19, 2008; Accepted: July 10, 2009
Total views by type:
Publication date: 24 Jul 2009. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 1 Sep 2015.
- Total views: 896
- Total PDF views: 383
- Total HTML views: 513
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.