Neuronal apoptosis by prolyl hydroxylation: implication in nervous system tumours and the Warburg conundrum
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Author Journal compilation © 2009 Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 4104–4112, October 2009
How to Cite
Schlisio, S. (2009), Neuronal apoptosis by prolyl hydroxylation: implication in nervous system tumours and the Warburg conundrum. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 13: 4104–4112. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2009.00881.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2009
- Received: July 17, 2009; Accepted: August 11, 2009
Total views by type:
Publication date: 19 Aug 2009. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 1 Oct 2014.
- Total views: 343
- Total PDF views: 123
- Total HTML views: 220
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.