A systems biology perspective on sVEGFR1: its biological function, pathogenic role and therapeutic use
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2010 Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 528–552, March 2010
How to Cite
Wu, F. T. H., Stefanini, M. O., Gabhann, F. M., Kontos, C. D., Annex, B. H. and Popel, A. S. (2010), A systems biology perspective on sVEGFR1: its biological function, pathogenic role and therapeutic use. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 14: 528–552. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2009.00941.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2009
- Received: June 10, 2009; Accepted: September 28, 2009
Total views by type:
Publication date: 16 Oct 2009. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 1 Oct 2015.
- Total views: 1431
- Total PDF views: 597
- Total HTML views: 834
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.