Vascular endothelial growth factor and substrate mechanics regulate in vitro tubulogenesis of endothelial progenitor cells
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2010 Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 2436–2447, October 2010
How to Cite
Hanjaya-Putra, D., Yee, J., Ceci, D., Truitt, R., Yee, D. and Gerecht, S. (2010), Vascular endothelial growth factor and substrate mechanics regulate in vitro tubulogenesis of endothelial progenitor cells. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 14: 2436–2447. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2009.00981.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2009
- Received: July 24, 2009; Accepted: November 20, 2009
Total views by type:
Publication date: 28 Nov 2009. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 1 Nov 2014.
- Total views: 961
- Total PDF views: 356
- Total HTML views: 605
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.