TELOCYTES – a case of serendipity: the winding way from Interstitial Cells of Cajal (ICC), via Interstitial Cajal-Like Cells (ICLC) to TELOCYTES
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors Journal compilation © 2010 Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 729–740, April 2010
How to Cite
Popescu, L. M. and Faussone-Pellegrini, M.-S. (2010), TELOCYTES – a case of serendipity: the winding way from Interstitial Cells of Cajal (ICC), via Interstitial Cajal-Like Cells (ICLC) to TELOCYTES. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 14: 729–740. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2010.01059.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
- Accepted: February 25, 2010
Total views by type:
Publication date: 26 Mar 2010. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 1 Apr 2015.
- Total views: 2844
- Total PDF views: 1075
- Total HTML views: 1769
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.