MicroRNA-196: critical roles and clinical applications in development and cancer
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Author Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine © 2011 Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 14–23, January 2011
How to Cite
Chen, C., Zhang, Y., Zhang, L., Weakley, S. M. and Yao, Q. (2011), MicroRNA-196: critical roles and clinical applications in development and cancer. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 15: 14–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2010.01219.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2010 03:58AM EST
- Received: July 22, 2010; Accepted: November 8, 2010
Total views by type:
Publication date: 24 Jan 2011. Cumulative views from 24 Jan 2011 - 30 Aug 2014.
- Total views: 913
- Total PDF views: 399
- Total HTML views: 514
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.