Present address: University of Cologne, Institute for Genetics, Cologne, Germany
A metabolic shift induced by a PPAR panagonist markedly reduces the effects of pathogenic mitochondrial tRNA mutations
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine © 2011 Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd No claim to original US government works.
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 2317–2325, November 2011
How to Cite
Wenz, T., Wang, X., Marini, M. and Moraes, C. T. (2011), A metabolic shift induced by a PPAR panagonist markedly reduces the effects of pathogenic mitochondrial tRNA mutations. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 15: 2317–2325. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2010.01223.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 DEC 2010 10:41AM EST
- Received: August 13, 2010; Accepted: November 19, 2010
Total views by type:
Publication date: 24 Oct 2011. Cumulative views from 24 Oct 2011 - 19 Sep 2014.
- Total views: 286
- Total PDF views: 121
- Total HTML views: 165
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.