Catalase activity prevents exercise-induced up-regulation of vasoprotective proteins in venous tissue
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine © 2011 Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 2326–2334, November 2011
Total views since publication: 75
How to Cite
Dao, V. T.-V., Floeren, M., Kumpf, S., Both, C., Peter, B., Balz, V., Suvorava, T. and Kojda, G. (2011), Catalase activity prevents exercise-induced up-regulation of vasoprotective proteins in venous tissue. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 15: 2326–2334. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2010.01227.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 DEC 2010 10:36AM EST
- Received: June 15, 2010; Accepted: November 15, 2010
Total views by type:
Publication date: 24 Oct 2011. Cumulative views from 24 Oct 2011 - 24 May 2013.
- Total views: 75
- Total PDF views: 45
- Total HTML views: 30
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.