Cardiovascular Research Institute, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
Arrhythmia and sudden death associated with elevated cardiac chloride channel activity
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine © 2011 Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 2307–2316, November 2011
How to Cite
Ye, L., Zhu, W., Backx, P. H., Cortez, M. A., Wu, J., Chow, Y.-H., Mckerlie, C., Wang, A., Tsui, L.-C., Gross, G.J. and Hu, J. (2011), Arrhythmia and sudden death associated with elevated cardiac chloride channel activity. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 15: 2307–2316. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2010.01243.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 DEC 2010 07:38AM EST
- Received: May 28, 2010; Accepted: December 8, 2010
Total views by type:
Publication date: 24 Oct 2011. Cumulative views from 24 Oct 2011 - 19 Apr 2014.
- Total views: 215
- Total PDF views: 114
- Total HTML views: 101
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.