These authors contributed equally.
Methyl deficient diet aggravates experimental colitis in rats
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine © 2011 Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 2486–2497, November 2011
How to Cite
Chen, M., Peyrin-Biroulet, L., George, A., Coste, F., Bressenot, A., Bossenmeyer-Pourie, C., Alberto, J.-M., Xia, B., Namour, B. and Guéant, J.-L. (2011), Methyl deficient diet aggravates experimental colitis in rats. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 15: 2486–2497. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2010.01252.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 DEC 2010 09:40AM EST
- Received: June 7, 2010; Accepted: December 13, 2010
Total views by type:
Publication date: 24 Oct 2011. Cumulative views from 24 Oct 2011 - 1 Jun 2015.
- Total views: 737
- Total PDF views: 339
- Total HTML views: 398
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.